The Don’t Do List
The following list contains alternatives to Food as Nature made it, to food by-products, or in some examples food-substitutes.
AS MUCH AS YOU CAN, ELIMINATE THE FOLLOWING FROM YOUR DIET:
1) All vegetable oils exposed to light. Use only cold pressed extra virgin olive oil or grapeseed oil (Salute Sante Grapeseed Oil is recommended) in dark glass bottles or cans, or raw flax seed oil (Barleans) in black bottles. Cook with grapeseed oil. Heat and light exposure will ruin Flax Oil within two minutes.
2) All margarine or anything that contains it.
3) All vegetable shortening or anything that contains it. It is used in more than 80% of all packaged baked goods.
4) All hydrogenated or partially hydrogenated oil or anything that contains it. (These are used in about 80% or more of all packaged baked goods including most self-popping corn and movie theater popcorn.)
5) All smoked or processed meat such as bacon, salami, bologna, pastrami, sausage, ham, self-basting turkey, dried beef, etc. (causes an extreme immune system reaction by increasing the white blood-cell-count)
6) All white refined flours or white sugar and anything that contains them. These are extensively processed and denatured which eliminates nutrients essential to life; they are produced using chlorine bleach and/or phosphoric acid (and more), and are extensively damaged by oxidation. They are extremely harmful to the body and can be addictive.
7) All soft drinks and other carbonated beverages, regardless of the brand name.
8) All boiled or canned food.
9) All fried or deep-fried food.
10) Microwave oven (a form of radar) use for food, water, or anything to be ingested (causes extensive free radical damage to the nutrients). If you are in the presence of one in use, absolutely stay at least 30 feet away from the front of the oven while in use. The radiation from them can cause free radical damage to all parts of the body exposed to the radiation. The closer the body is to the microwave oven, the more free radical damage occurs. Free radical damage from any form of radiation that the individual cells cannot defend themselves against can cause cancer. Also, microwave ovens in use may cause malfunction of pacemaker devices.
11) All tobacco products.
(continued on page 50)
49 of 90